Skip to main content

Family loses home to fire in Longview Sunday

September 5, 2010

Central Oktibbeha Firefighters were called to Dido road in the Longview Community at 2:41 a.m. Sunday. Arriving firefighters found the Edmonds house fully engulfed in flames. The Adaton/Self Creek VFD also responded and a water supply was quickly established through the use of water tankers. No one was home at the time of the fire.

Pasta, bread, pizza crusts, peanut butter, fried foods, beef, even certain types of chips — these are all foods that...
The memories of April 21, 2008 when we went to the Boston Marathon still lingered in our hearts and souls on April 15...
Emily Jones Deluded Diva My neighbor, (I'll call her Brenda for the sake of anonymity), is one of the best things that...
By RUTH MORGAN For Starkville Daily News General Wiley Norris Nash was one of Mississippi as well as Starkville’s most...
Creation is imagination, and being a visual artist I'm attempting to be creative, inventive, and imaginative. To...

 

Premium Drupal Themes by Adaptivethemes